Sometimes you will find that you and your players are having latency issues.
To diagnose this kind of issues, we will need an MTR report.
If you are being affected by this issue, you can perform the process. Otherwise, you will need to ask an affected player to do it and forward the results to you:
This can be done with the WinMTR program. The program can be downloaded at https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
(This needs to be performed while the lag issue is present.)
1) Download and execute the program.
2) On the "Host" field, enter your server's numeric IP without including the port.
3) Hit "start" and allow the program to run for 2-3 minutes.
4) Join your server through Minecraft for as 2-3 minutes (or as long as it allows you in case it timeouts)
5) Disconnect and wait another 2-3 minutes.
6) Click the "stop" button on the program.
7) Take a screenshot of the program window.
Once you have the screenshot with the results, you will need to open a ticket on our client area and attach such screenshot to it, along with the public IP address of the device from which the test was performed.
With this information, we should be able to know at which point in the network the issue is happening and if there is a feasible way to work around/correct it.